Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspired by Ashton Kutcher

Inspired by his hardwork and creativity, I started this blog to keep track on my work, based on recording the process of :

1) my full-tme job hunting/ working;
target: Get one in Sept 2011
solution: send out CV

2) my part-time job hunting/ working;
target: Get one in Sept 2011
solution send out CV/ knock the door by heart

3) my money-saving;
target: HKD$7000 per month
methods: cancelling/not joining unimportant social gatherings;
not dining in expensive Western/ Japanese Restaurant; skipping buffets;
not buying expensive stuff/clothes (exclusion: fulfilling per-product/style/details satisfaction)

4) my German-learning.
target: Reading self-materials everyday; Speak fluent simple German next year. Know how to pronounce vocabs.
Methods: regular course in Oct 2011;
Listen to German on the way to work (if tired, not read is OK);
Revision everyday/ night

5) Peronal Routine: lotion-rubbing, lemon-water drinking;
Target: do it everyday
Solution: Keep track everyday

The objective is to save up money so as to fool around in Europe in the upcoming Sommers in my life. This's the main goal. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment